The Stunning Fantasia Cosmic Window. Please see images below. More images of the stunning Fantasia Cosmic Window can be seen below.
The secret to the Cosmic Window's beauty is the reflective casing that mirrors and reflects the light from the glitter bottle shimmering away. When the lamp is switched on the lamp comes alive. The Cosmic Window by Fantasia is one of the most interesting glitter lamps of its period and a stunning example can be seen below.
The Cosmic Window shipped with multiple filters which can be applied as a decal to change the colour via a filter. There is even a multi-segmented filter which creates a wonderful rainbow of colours.
To access the bottle simply lift the lid and pull the bottle out of the enclosure. The polished reflective enclosure is perhaps one of the most beautiful ways to present glitter. Looking into these pieces you can see why they are called the Cosmic Window.
Image below shows Fantasia Cosmic Window Model 7002
Other details to note: 120V 60HZ AC ONLY
Less than 1 Amp.
Bulb Recommendations: Use only 25 watt bulb.
Bulb Changing Instructions:
1. IMPORTANT Unplug Unit.
2. Remove the top cover by holding and gently pulling up.
3. Carefully lift out bottle.
4. Reach into the base and unscrew dead bulb and replace it with a new bulb. Note: USE 25 Watt Candelabra base bulb only!
5. Re-insert bottle.
6. Push down top cover, making sure to match the lines with the seam at the back of the lamp.
Steps 1, 2 & 3 are the same for changing the colour filters also.
Note: The Fantasia Cosmic Window ships with a protective vinyl coating and should be peeled off carefully before operating the lamp.
Notes for applying colour filters | Known colours of Glitter Lamp Colour Filters: Red, Blue, Green, Yellow & Multiple.
1. Make sure unit is cool before applying colour filter.
2. Select desired colour filter.
3. Peel off backing.
4. Remove glass bottle from base.
5. Apply colour filter to aluminum ring.
6. Reassemble bottle to base.
7. Enjoy the new colour.
Please see the images below kindly donated by my friend and fellow collector Bohdan Rudy.